Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. Acupuncture is a popular method for treating everything from internal conditions to musculoskeletal conditions. Acupuncture treats the underlying dysfunction of energy flow, which may be manifesting as various symptoms. Once this flow has been balanced, the body is placed in a better condition to heal itself.
- Raise levels of antibodies to defend itself from foreign invaders
- Increase or decrease circulation within the body
- Effect neurotransmitters in the area of the brain to help control arousal degrees by a calming effect
- Influence the body’s electromagnetic field and influence cell growth, development, and function.
- Stimulate the release of endorphins thereby relieving pain
Low Back Pain
Hip Pain Strains / Sprains Tendonitis
Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
Sciatica / Piriformis Syndrome
Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Joint Arthritis / Extremity Pain Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome Fibromyalgia
TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint)
Breech Baby Presentation